Designed specifically for the pest management and inspection industries, My Reporting App is a valuable tool for producing accurate and efficient pest reports.
My Reporting App has been developed by Match It, a consortium directly involved in the pest management and inspection industries, with more than 20 years experience in report writing, risk management and insurance.
In the past, some apps have just been adapted from other industry sectors and may not meet end user expectations. My Reporting App and website has been built from the ground up to meet the specific needs of the pest management and inspection industries. Initial feedback from both inspectors and pest managers has been extremely positive.
My Reporting App is focused on fast, efficient and compliant reporting and is available for both Apple and Android mobile devices.
My Reporting App utilises Report Systems Australia paperwork, a national, industry-recognised inspection and reporting system, to deliver reports that meet relevant Australian Standards. In addition, My Reporting App can be used offline or online and makes it easy to include photographs in each section of the report and a drawing tool has been developed for the provision of a site plan or mud map.
The reports and forms currently available on My Reporting App include:
- Pre-purchase property inspection report (AS 4349.1)
- Timber pest inspection report (AS 4349.3)
- Pre-purchase property and timber pest inspection report (AS 4349.1 & AS 4349.3)
- Termite inspection report (AS 3660.2)Subterranean termite Certificate of Treatment – existing buildings (AS 3660.2).
A number of additional reports and forms are currently being developed:
- Subterranean termite management Certificate of Installation – new building work (AS 3660.1)
- Pest management Certificate of Treatment (urban pest and weed control)
- Swimming pool barrier safety inspection report (AS 1926.1).
In the past many inspectors have found it difficult, due to time restrictions, to meet their pre-inspection obligation of entering into an agreement with their client before the inspection is carried out. As an added benefit, the My Reporting App website provides inspectors with a service to facilitate the free email delivery of a pre-engagement inspection agreement (and associated tax Invoice).
If you are looking to streamline your business, My Reporting App provides an easy-to-use online reporting option to generate quality, standardised reports that meet all the required guidelines.